I’ve missed a few weeks of photos. In February, we got 8 inches of snow, and my husband and I enjoyed the heck out of it. I even got to ride in it! That was a first.
I got to spend more time at the barn this month after Moral Hazard went to the copy editor. So forgive all the horse pictures.
1. We visited some friends and went roller skating with their two girls. That blurry image is me.
2. The snow was not right for sledding, and Bert collapsed after working so hard to make it down the hill.
3. Forced perspective snowman.
4. My view from Darcy’s back in the snow.
5. Me and Darcy
6. Darcy and Jessie sunbathing.