What I’ve been up to:
- Sunset Clause is officially in the editing process!
- The first reading is complete!
- My fantastic editorial team is geared up and ready to help me make the final book in the Southern Fraud Thriller Series the best it can possibly be!
- I’m still working on separating J. W. Becton from Jennifer Becton on Amazon. Apparently, that takes more effort than I realized.
What I’m working on now:
- I’m entering corrections from the first read and prepping to send Sunset Clause to the story editor.
- The audiobook version of Death Benefits is in the proofing phase. So far, another wonderful performance by narrator extraordinaire Heather Masters.